I am finally posting my Christmas Tree. I am not proud of it. This is why it has taken me a while to put up pictures of it. I bought this tree at Walmart the first Christmas I was married and didn't spend it living with family. But that year we were living in Mo's basement apartment where our front room was small and we didn't have much room for a tree and it didn't feel like Christmas because Jaron was had been gone for 2 months to New Orleans. But I had to have a tree so I bought a cheap small prelit one. Well the last two years I have been quite spoiled!! In our apartment we had our vaulted ceilings and we didn't take them for granted. Jaron always made up for being gone that first Christmas and bought me a 16 foot real Christmas tree that I absolutely loved!! They were beautiful!! Well to get back to why I haven't posted pictures of my tree this year. I am in my house that I am so happy to have but we don't have vaulted ceilings so that means I traded in 16 foot trees for Blow up Santa's and Penguins outside with ice cylce lights, and I'm stuck using my ugly fako tree this year. Sniff sniff But I don't have the time to take care of real one with being so busy with Landslide right now so we're sticking with the ugly fako. I decorated it to death because I have so many decorations from the huge tree and so you couldn't see the middle. I still had quite a few left over too. Well once Jaron is home long enough to finish putting up the lights outside I will post our outside lights too it's only half done.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Christmas Tree
I am finally posting my Christmas Tree. I am not proud of it. This is why it has taken me a while to put up pictures of it. I bought this tree at Walmart the first Christmas I was married and didn't spend it living with family. But that year we were living in Mo's basement apartment where our front room was small and we didn't have much room for a tree and it didn't feel like Christmas because Jaron was had been gone for 2 months to New Orleans. But I had to have a tree so I bought a cheap small prelit one. Well the last two years I have been quite spoiled!! In our apartment we had our vaulted ceilings and we didn't take them for granted. Jaron always made up for being gone that first Christmas and bought me a 16 foot real Christmas tree that I absolutely loved!! They were beautiful!! Well to get back to why I haven't posted pictures of my tree this year. I am in my house that I am so happy to have but we don't have vaulted ceilings so that means I traded in 16 foot trees for Blow up Santa's and Penguins outside with ice cylce lights, and I'm stuck using my ugly fako tree this year. Sniff sniff But I don't have the time to take care of real one with being so busy with Landslide right now so we're sticking with the ugly fako. I decorated it to death because I have so many decorations from the huge tree and so you couldn't see the middle. I still had quite a few left over too. Well once Jaron is home long enough to finish putting up the lights outside I will post our outside lights too it's only half done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment