Jaron and I woke up to snow the other morning... BOO I am not a person who is love snow that much! My car is also not ready for the winter. I need to get winter tires put on because it is rear wheel drive and I have never owned a rear wheel drive car in the winter. I'm guessing I will be driving the truck a lot this winter. Which if you have ever seen me try to park that well that's a whole other story. (Like ask me how I got it stuck in my guarge and my neighbor had to come get it out one week when Jaron was gone!)Anyways the snow was pretty when we opened our window from our bedroom and the trees across the street with the snow and the pond. I keep joking with Jaron I'm going to go ice skating on Utah Lake this winter because I know it will freeze solid ha
ha. Even if it did technically it's across the street I would have to go through a lot of that weed stuff whatever its called cat tails or whatever. Because there is quite a few of those in between the lake and us and they are taller than me, which isn't very hard. But back to the snow it wasn't a ton at our house as you can tell by the picture and some had melted already. Which I was kneeling down by the snow trying to show how much there was but it really didn't work. Our dogs aren't the biggest fan of it all the time. We'll through them out in the middle of it and they'll freak and come running back it's great.
ha. Even if it did technically it's across the street I would have to go through a lot of that weed stuff whatever its called cat tails or whatever. Because there is quite a few of those in between the lake and us and they are taller than me, which isn't very hard. But back to the snow it wasn't a ton at our house as you can tell by the picture and some had melted already. Which I was kneeling down by the snow trying to show how much there was but it really didn't work. Our dogs aren't the biggest fan of it all the time. We'll through them out in the middle of it and they'll freak and come running back it's great. 






1 comment:
I hate snow - it better not be there when we come down for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment