skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Puppies Have Left Me
All of my puppies have left me now. 2 weeks ago my runt, Tinkerbell, left me to a sweet old couple that call and give me updates on how her vet appointment went and training is going. Which I could never thank them enough for that because this process was much harder on me than I thought it would be. Then Daisy left Sunday, November 1, to my mother in laws which she is doing well and growing very fast! She is doing great on potting training and loving her new brother Scotty and Addison and Alyssa where her out all the time by playing with her. It is nice by being able to see her still. Then I we had Whiner and Fatso for a extra week with us. It was nice to have only 2 puppies around instead of 4. They were also the less feisty ones so they were easier to take care of. I did get quite attached to my little Fatso. She even knew her name as Fatso. She was a female version of Harley. We thought for half a second about keeping her even Jaron, but 3 dogs and training a dog right now was out of the question. I am at the store to much. But she would be the perfect to take to the store and just chill with me. But that wouldn't be fair to Harley or Roxy. So we had to give her up. We had only one call on them during the week. So Saturday Jaron went to puppy island and sat there all day with the rest of the people trying to sale there dogs until they were sold. Puppy island is a by Walmart in Lehi a
nd there is around about to get into the shopping complex and every saturday you go there and there is someone trying to sale dogs. Fatso was sold early because who could resist her darling face! When Jaron called and told me I was working at the store and I just started crying. I knew I couldn't have her but still I wanted her. It was very very hard to let her go because she was my ideal dog. Not that I don't love my two dogs but she is a mixture of my two dogs how could she not be ideal to me. Then we sold Whiner and we had to wait for them to come get her so I had a few hours left with her and so I got to hold her and love on her and get my last few pictures of her. I loved her but she is exactly like Roxy and I already have my Roxy so I was cool to giving her to this great family that bought her. And that is the end of my puppy postings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment