Friday, October 31, 2008

Now Opened

Landslide Clothing opened last Friday for all who didn't hear!! And if you didn't hear that it is probably because I have been very busy with the opening of it and getting it ready to open! Yeah though we did it!! Thank you to all that helped us get it there! Now we just have to make it successful. For our first week I think we have done pretty well. The traffic flow has been great! Everyone wants to know whats in our store and whats going on here. So come check it out and be one of those people and see my hard work! We are pretty kick ass!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Way to GO! Congrats! I am so glad I found your blog! I can't wait to see your store! I can't wait to see everyone! ONly a couple more weeks! Too bad we can't be there longer than we will be!

Jeremy and Krista said...

Hey. That's awesome you got to open! Congrats! You guys are going to be busy. Hopefully sometime we'll be able to come out and see it. I'm glad we got the blog's so now we can keep in touch better. I am so happy for you and it was great to hear from you. Good luck with the store!!