Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I went to the pumpkin patch with Jaron and all of his side of the family. It was a lot of fun! We went down to the Big Red Barn in good old Santaquin. A tractor pulls a wagon over the pumpkin patch and then you get to pick out pumpkin. Which the whole family took up almost the whole wagon because we all there even Grandma Jerline and Grandpa John. I think it's pretty much the coolest thing! Me and Jaron had to pick out the biggest pumpkins we could find and they were still connected to the vine. I could barely carry the freakin thing. Afterwards Jaron bought me a ton of fudge from the Big Red Barn that is to die for but there is so much it will last me for the next month or two. Then we all went out to dinner to Los Amigos in Payson. Our Waiter didn't believe Marcie and I when we told we came from Lehi and Salt Lake just to eat there. Which wasn't all true but was some what. It was great to be able to have the whole family there!

No comments: