Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wedding Dress


I have a princess party at my dance studio coming up and I was debating if I should dress up for it. So I was bored last night, because yes what am I suppose to do with all this free time while Jaron is gone expect play dress up. So I decided to try on my old prom dresses and see if the would fit sense I lost my weight from my obese first marriage days and with my new boobs. To my surprise I fit in them all. You have no idea how excited I was. Harley didn't know how to quite handle me parading around in a blue sequin dress calling all my family until someone picked up so I could tell someone the good news that I was no longer a fat ass! The lucky winner was my dad. I let him know that his money spent on those dresses were still going to good use though. I'm sure he thinks I'm a little crazy, but who doesn't right. So then the ultimate test came... the wedding dress! I never even took it out of my box after getting it back from the dry cleaner from the wedding. At the time I blamed it on not thinking I could get it back in the box and being worried the cake didn't come out of it after the horrible cake fight Jaron and I had while feeding it to each other at the reception. But really I knew there was no way I could fit into it and it broke my heart. I ballooned up after I got married, poor Jaron. So I was brave and pulled the box out of the back of the closet and took the dress out. It was the first time I had put it on by myself so it was tricky doing the zipper. It was tight that was for sure but I got it up. It was tighter than on my wedding day but it fit and that's what matters! Harley thought the blue sequins was much then all of a sudden there is a big white netting every and he can't walk cause it's every where I won't let him touch. it. I made sure I got some use in that too and watched a little TV in it too seeing as who knows when I'll ever get it out of the box again. No worries I did take a picture in it for proof and just so I could always remind myself that at least I did it once in my life. ha Yes you may laugh but it was a huge accomplishment for me!

4 comments:

Jake & Michelle said...

HEY, your blog is soooo cute, and congrats on the losing lbs :) Just so you know you were never ever fat :) By the way thank you so much for all your help for our wedding. You saved me a ton :) If you ever want to come down this way you are welcome to :) I hope we'll have own place soon :) If ya ever need anything you can give me a call...

melissabastow said...

So.....if you "ballooned" out, that would be like what, a dinky water balloon? Versus my hot air balloon fatness?

CnK Hansen said...

You always did look like a princess! I just saw halloween costumes for dogs that are princess dresses! Luv ya

Jori said...

http://www.imeem.com/rhojmusic/playlist/I-2lTcsk/womanizer_britney_spears_music_playlist/

GO TO THIS LINK!! :)