At dance s the tudio I work for we had a princess party for the girls in our class ages 3 to 7. We were seeing how many people would respond to something like this so we could have fundraisers for our competition teams. We had a excellent turn out and it was a lot of fun for
the girls! I asked my friend Jori to come help, and my brother girl friend, Kim, that is in hair school and she brought a friend from school and her roommate. Which with out them I would've been screwed. My sister in law Alyssa also came to help out with nails and such. We had our older girls from competition team come help out. We had such a great turn out we did need all the help. We had a coloring station where they colored crowns, painting nail station, story station on how they became a princess, and then where they got there hair done. Well I
thought I could be in the lets do hair station. I was with Jori and Kim and the other two girls that could do hair. We had 5 minutes with each girl and I have had no practice with little girls hair because the only kids hair I ever have helped with in the last few years are my sister in laws and their's are a little different than these little white girls with fine hair. So the poor girl doing hair standing next me ended up doing half of my girls too cause I would freak and wouldn't know what to do. I'm pretty sure she was annoyed. I was annoyed with myself. lol So I did a total of 2 girls hair out of 5 I attempted. My kids will be one of those ugly kids cause I won't know how to do there hair I'm afraid. I think I will stick to all chocolate babies then I won't worry. But anyways the princess party was a blast. I wore my old prom dress and Amanda the owner of the studio also dressed up so I wasn't the only old person looking crazy. The best part was when I came home Jaron got home right after me from 4 wheeling and ran outside in my dress and started yelling that I loved him and I miss
ed him. He was so embarrassed the neighbors would see me dressed like that. I loved it so I kept running around outside and asking what his problem was really loud until he just hurry and went inside.






3 comments:
Is that last picture of you and Alyssa? Because HOLY COW when did she get to be 7 feet tall?!!!!
haha ... i laughed when i drove away and saw you jump on jaron .. so funny , ur right it wasnt easy.. little girls and time limits do not mix well.. it turned out cute though!
oh my gosh i was freaking out with the whole 5 min time limit. i think i was shaking with the first little girls hair! haha it was fun though it turned out really cute and they all seemed to have a lot of fun. you did a good job putting it together!
Post a Comment