
My puppies opened their eyes two days ago! They are so cute now! It started with the Runt I looked at her and was like whats wrong with you and noticed her eyes had little slits and they were begining to open on Wednesday night. Then On Thursday morning I woke up and Whiner, and Daisy's eye's were doing the same thing and my Runt's were all the way open. I was like oh wow! It was crazy to watch the process! Fatso was last to join in on the process. I think because she is so worried about eating and that is it. lol She is cute but I'm not lieing when I call her Fatso. She has slowed down but the first week of her life it fit her quite well. All of their eyes are completly open and they open and close them and respond when you pick them up now or are talking and will open them. I'm not sure if they can see anything or how that works though. But they are getting cuter by the second and I'm wanting to keep them more and more! I won't but it is getting harder and we just are over the two week mark.







No comments:
Post a Comment