Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My house



We moved in the end of June into our first house! YEAH! I freaking love it here!! It is so nice to be in a house an out of a apartment. We love having a yard! We even have found that we enjoyed yard work surprisingly. Our house is in Saratoga Springs technically but should be in Lehi because it is on the side of Lehi and we are not all the way out there. Our house over looks the lake. It is very relaxing to look out my bedroom window on stressful days and see the view. I'll be doing yard work some days and here music and it is coming from a boat on the lake. I get jealous and wish I was out there! Harley and Roxy also love the yard to run in. They love to bark at the neighbor dogs which I hate. We have a walking path across from us and there are always notorious dogs walking there and so Roxy is always going at it and Harley is such a follower. We just built our oning over our patio for the shade and we plan to get a hot tub for the winter. Which I can not wait for to slip into after dance! Having a guarge is also a wonderful plus and not walking 3 flights of stairs! Grocery shopping just got easier! We have a lot of extra room now. We have our guest room now, and I have my scrapbook room. People always call them the babies rooms and say we should have them but they are already taken. So that will have to wait just a few more years. We love to have people over! Just invite yourself over because with Jaron's crazy work schedule it's hard for us to make plans so just come over and give us a few minutes over warning and we would love to show you our new home!!

1 comment:

melissabastow said...

Sweeeeeet, I haven't seen your house before now. I like it. A lot. Tons. Mucho.