Alexis got her first major owie a little over a week ago. I am still getting use to the idea of I need to baby proof my house and keep everything out of her reach. Everyday gets worse. I swear her arms grow and she can reach more. Well on this occasion I plugged the crock pot into our island outlet which I should have know better because she loves to pull my cell phone down while its charging right there and play with it. But silly me I didn't. Luckily I was barely plugged not hot nothing in it and not the glass lid on it or there would have been some major drama. I plugged it in. She walked over in her friendly like walker and pulled it right down as I am turning around making a call a to a friend. It was kind of funny because my friend answered the phone and I'm screaming NO!!! And then Alexis is screaming. So now we are not allowed to use the island plugs anymore. I don't have pictures of this but a few days later her little aunt was taking her shirt off and accidentally got the button and scratched her face, and then the next day after that Alexis clawed at her eye and scratched it. So it looked like I just beat the crap out of her all last week. (Yes I do cut her nails and file them ALL the time but she is a master at scratching herself) I know there are many more owie's to come but the first one is always hard.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Poor little Alexis with an owie! What a trooper she is!
it shows her little personality that she is still got that big cute grin on her face!!! She is a doll.Poor thing though. Its funny the things you dont think to child proof until after something happens. dont worry you will keep finding them when they are two. :)
Post a Comment