Alexis is officially 11 months now! I can't believe in a few weeks my baby will be 1! I thought I was ready for this, but today I was officially packing her clothes that she had grown out of away so I can store them. Seeing all her cute little outfits that she didn't wear that long ago was so sad and so hard! I found a few newborn diaper and started to cry a little. I know I'm a nerd! I am just remembering this time last year and how I was feeling. I want to have that first week again with Alexis. It's funny to look back because I was so clueless and had no idea about anything! Alexis has changed so much since then! The last month I am starting to see her change from being a baby to the beginner toddler stages. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it but ready or not here it comes. She is pulling herself up to everything and walking around. Her favorite is the fridge and playing with the magnets or the TV stand. The TV stand has become a problem. She loves to get into everything on it. I don't know how to baby proof anymore besides getting a new one and that's not a option. I did think about Saran wrapping it so she could push all the buttons or pull cords. She has almost given up the army crawl and just crawls normal. She is a complete Mommy's Girl. I can't get anything done with out her screaming "MAMA!!" Yes I created a monster! I didn't take the advice of Don't hold your baby 24/7 because I did and now she thinks she still needs to. She ways a lot more though and I got tendinitis in my wrist from carrying her so much. No joke. The Dr. diagnosed it. I'm not being a hypocondriact. So this is why you don't carry your child everywhere. So I just let her scream my name a lot more now. She likes to use me as a jungle gym a lot. That's fun... Can you tell I let her run my life! lol I don't mind that is what kids are for. I am now trying to get her party planned now! Which is so much fun! So next month look forward to fun party pictures!!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Cute argyle sweater!!
Newborn diapers always make me want to cry.
I say carry her all you want, because she's just going to keep growing and next thing you know she'll be in second grade trying to decide if she wants to give the special valentine to the boy she thinks is cutest or the one she thinks is funny. And then you can't even pretend like she's little anymore.
Post a Comment