Christmas this year was so fun! I love having my baby girl! It totally brings back that giddy feeling you had as a child wondering what Santa brought you. But now I am just Santa. Our festivities started with a friends party on the 23rd. We had a fun white elephant gift exchange. On the 24 I had a family lunch in with my moms side of the family. Then that night we went to Jaron's parents for our traditional huge dinner and seeing Christmas lights. We usually go to SF to see the festival lights but with all the construction work this year we just went to Thanksgiving Point. (I know it sounds silly why wouldn't we do that in the first place since we live right by it, but it's all about traditions. lol) Alexis loved the lights! We ate yummy crab and steak. Then opened pajama's. They got a Wii and gave it to the kids early so we played it that night and the Michael Jackson game. That was the funnest game I have ever played! I am dieing to get it now! We all took a turn even my father in law. My brother in law Tyson was the funniest to watch. He got so into it. It was my best Christmas Eve in my older person life. (I don't consider myself an adult yet ha)



I could not sleep Christmas Eve I was SO excited for Alexis's first Christmas! We had her open presents the last 2 days so she knew what to do when the big day came. Santa brought her a bike/walker thing. She LOVES it! I am very happy with this purchase. Then she opened a ton of presents. She got a ton of clothes and some fun toys. Jaron and I had told each other that we would not get each other gifts... Well after black Friday we got us some things and it was all down hill from there. So I got Jaron golf clubs yeah finally! And a few other little things. I actually sewed him some stuff. I was very proud of myself... don't look to close I can't sew straight. Jaron got me a Mommy's ring. It has Potato Bug's birth stone in it. I love it! I got some other fun things such as a pink shake weight (ever since the South Park with the shake weight Jaron is obsessed.)








After we opened presents at our house we went to Jaron's parents. We all got spoiled there. Lexi got the cutest rocking horse, a ball pit and some really cute clothes!!
Then it was down to my Mom's. And of course got spoiled there too! My mom went crazy with sewing her clothes. She got a few fun shape toys as well.
Then we had a great Christmas dinner at my dads house. And of course got spoiled there! I got this fun whisk and that was Lexi's favorite thing to play with.
Then off to home. Lexi was so tired and onry when we got home she did not even want to play with any of her new toys. So as of for next year we will be doing things different. We will not be going everywhere parents might have to come to us so Lexi can have more play time. I loved Christmas with her! It was so much more fun having my baby girl and getting stuff for her. It will only get more fun as she learns more about Christmas and actually knows what is going on.
2 comments:
Cute rocking horse!! I love it. It looks like you guys had a fantastic Christmas, when you have kids it's way more fun I agree!!
Why does your baby look SO OLD in those pictures?!! Honestly - make her stop growing already. It's not fair. To me.
We need to come visit.
Post a Comment