Monday, November 8, 2010

Last Week

Alexis loves going swimming in the hot tub! She kicks herself around screams and splashes like crazy!

Alexis is starting to get a little bit more hair. It is always fly away and just looks fussy and everywhere. So what do I think being the girly girl that I am, Yeah we should do her hair. Umm... It didn't work out great. I don't know how to do baby hair. Do you do baby hair? It is straight so it doesn't really do anything. So she ended up with a Mohawk. I know she's not a boy but I was out of ideas. It looks ok with a bow though.

We loved the fall weather last week! I wish we had weather like this more. Not to hot not to cold and the bugs aren't out.





























1 comment:

Mandy Campbell said...

My mom did the whole curled over Mohawk! Don't worry about it though it will grow in! Remember how sawyer was born with all that hair, well it all rubbed off and looked so ugly.It grew back really fast though!