Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

I know Halloween was over a week ago but here's what we did. I didn't take Alexis trick or treating because of the rain. We went and picked up Jaron at the airport though and out to dinner. On Sunday the actual day for Halloween we had dinner at Jaron's parents and made a haunted house. It turned out great... Not really the frosting didn't hold up the walls and it lasted a total of 3 minutes before falling apart. Then we went home and painted pumpkins. Lexi painted her own. I held the brush in her hand while she got mad at me and then I painted her feet and put them on. She was like What the crap are you doing to me?! But didn't it turn out so cute! And it was so fast and easy! We had a lot of fun! I love experiencing everything for the first time with Alexis! Bring on Thanksgiving!















No comments: