Thursday, October 21, 2010
The Pumpkin Patch
Every year we go to the Pumpkin Patch with Jaron's family at the Big Red Barn in Santaquin. My small town girl comes out because I am in love with this tradition! We ride on a wagon/hay behind a tractor that takes us to the pumpkin patch where we pick the pumpkins out. I was way to overly excited for Alexis's first year at the Pumpkin patch! I made sure she had a outfit just for this occasion! (Her one Halloween outfit turned into MANY thanks to wonderful Grandma's!) Alexis had fun watching everything on the hay ride! It was great to experience this with my little girl for the first time! It was also fun to spend time with the family and Jaron's grandparents were able to come as well and play with Lexi!
Now I can't wait to carve our pumpkins!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I always make sure my kids look Halloweeny for our pumpkin patch visit too. Amazingly they've worn the same tutus for the past 3 years. Alexis's pumpkin hat turned out super super cute! (That is the one you made, right?)
Gotta love Halloween!! Love the pic of her as a ghost...so cute:)
Post a Comment