Last week Jaron, Alexis, and I went to the Emporium at Thanksgiving Point. Well the little shopping trip was unsuccessful. We couldn't find what we wanted (Just everything else and everything we couldn't afford ha) So we decided to venture around the grounds and ended up at Farm Country. It was a lot of fun! Lexi was still a little to young to appreciate some of it and in need of another nap to enjoy the rest. But we still had fun. She looked at the animals like so what give me Harley and I'll be 100 times happier. Once we had been there a while she got into it a little more. But the one thing she really enjoyed was the wagon ride around the park. It is somewhere we will defiantly be going a lot more! It is cheap and close! To finish it off we got some yummy ice cream at the ice cream parlor. A boring day turned into a super fun memorable one!!




















1 comment:
Very cute pics. I swear, she always has on like the cutest outfits in the whole world. She' seriously so stinking adorable!!
Post a Comment