We went to St. George last weekend. We went right after Jaron's uncles funeral. It was great to be with family! I love hanging out with them! It was a nice get away! The weather was perfect! It wasn't to hot. Our allergies started to kick in and mine and Alexis's nose went crazy. She got her first snot bubble blowing going on. Not to cool. We had a lot of pool time! We did a little shopping, played at super fun park. Addison and Halee played in the water there. Ate yummy food, and helped G.R.R. write there first song. You will all love it when you hear it on the radio lol GRR stands for Girls Rock and Roll it is Addison and Halee's band. They are so cute! They are OBSESSED with there band!! We started making up a dance for the song. They wrote a song. The hole family have jobs that they will be doing for the band. Me and Corri love to encourage them. Jaron got great quality time golfing with his dad. Everyone loved playing with Lexi! Alyssa is the biggest help with her! She is the cutest girl ever! She is our fashion diva! Isn't she growing up so gorgeous!! (We just found out she has a sever case of scoliosis. I'm amazed she has been able to dance and do back handsprings! She will be getting surgery next summer. And she will still be able to do everything normal afterwards.) Before leaving town we went to Slit Rock. I think that's what it's called. I wasn't able to go through because I'm to chubby. The kids went through. We met them at the top. It was crazy they even fit through. I think I would need a boob reduction to ever fit through. Over all the trip was great! I love St. George! I could go every month!!




























Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Very cute pics. Looks like you have a great time. She's getting so big, and she has the cutest smile ever. I love it!!
I love St. George too, I could totally live there! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment