We went up the canyon with some friends and had tin foil dinners a while back. I am in love with tin foil dinners!! Jaron makes them so good! In the winter we make them in our oven that's how much I love them!

It was fun to take Alexis up the canyon for the first time and take her down by the river. She was cranky the first night we took her up but great after the second time.

I got to dress her in her warm clothes that I had in that size to so I was excited for that!

Then a few weeks later we decided to go camping up AF canyon for the week. It was SO nice!! We didn't go camping last year and I missed it so much!! I love camping weird to hear it coming from me. I like 2 nights but no more no less. Unless you can shower. We were able to borrow a motor home and which made the whole experience wonderful!

Alexis loved it!! She is such a great camper!

We had friends and family come up at dinner time. We played some chubby bunny. It was so relaxing just what we needed!
I love camping like that! It was great I can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment