Alexis loves her binky! Some people say don't let your kids have them. And I am not one of those people! I think it is a life saver, especially on our colic nights! Well last night she had lost her binky and instead of crying about it she found her thumb! Now this is such a bad habit that I don't support. Because it's cute now but not when they get older! And you can't take there thumb away where you can there binky. So I took the picture because it was so cute! Then hurry and replaced it with the binky. 
I painted Alexis toes yesterday! She woke up while I was doing it so I didn't get to put a second coat on yet. I'm waiting to paint her finger nails because she always is trying to eat her hands.
We got a sling that was recalled and we finally went and exchanged it. Lexi loves it! She loves looking and around so we just walk around with her in and we can get things done. Don't worry she can still breath and is not suffocating. She's just a little short still for. She sucks on it so by the time we get her out it's drooled all over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I'm glad you finally got that exchanged! I really thought it was a bummer because it was a cute one, but the new one you got looks like it will be more comfortable for you as well.
Post a Comment