Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Goodbye to the Puppy

This little guy left on Wednesday. I got VERY attached to him!! Because he was the last one left he was with us all the time. I really wanted my mom to get him like I begged her because I didn't want to let him go. She's just not ready for a dog yet. Maybe next liter... But because I'm a hormonal mess it was quite funny for how attached I got to this little guy. He was taking my baby void away. We kept trying to name him because he started to answer to puppy. We called him Rambo for a day because he was tiny! Then I decided that was dumb and called him Tiger to be funny. We always had people interested in him but we wouldn't lower the price because he was such the perfect little thing. But all of a sudden we had 4 phone calls and 5 emails about him in a 24 hour period. The first person that called through me off because I wasn't ready for him to leave me. So me being the pregnant hormonal girl I started bawling and went to Jaron. Well he wonders why I'm hysterical and thinks someone died. Then he finds out it was the dog and gets mad at me because I was freaking out so bad. So that upsets me even more. I bawled for a hour straight and on and off the rest of the night. I couldn't look at the dog or anything because I was so heart broken. It is really stupid and I make fun of myself so go ahead and laugh too! I knew the whole time I couldn't keep the dog so it was crazy how I was acting. The rest of the puppies went to people we knew so it made it so much easier! But I am now puppy free! These were such good puppies I didn't have much mess to clean up. Harley and Roxy are so happy to have them gone! They are back to themselves.

No comments: