Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Jaron's new Toy
Jaron got his new toy yesterday! I'm so happy for him! He got another Raptor 700 but with more stuff done to it and it's fuel injected so it's suppose to do better in the mountains than our last one. I wonder if it really does or he just tells me that because I wanted a mountain machine instead. He sold his other Raptor 1 1/2 years ago when times got tough . It was a very sad day!! Jaron had a hard time not having it last summer. He works so hard and gives up a lot for our family! So he totally deserves it! We wanted to make sure he got it before Alexis came because that little girl is going to be a spoiled one! We know all our money will go to her now and we're ok with that! If you have a 4 wheeler don't be surprised if Jaron calls everyday to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
NICE.....
Post a Comment