Merry (late) Christmas! I hope everyone enjoyed there Christmas! We really enjoyed it at our house! Our dogs went crazy over there stockings! It was so cute! They were sticking there heads in there stocking and pulling everything out. It was almost as fun as watching excited little kids. Jaron defiantly spoiled me! I got a camera I've really been wanting and a pink laptop! I was very shocked to get my laptop! Jaron got Sirius radio and a patio fire table. We both got a bunch of smaller stuff too. Jaron let me know that I should enjoy this year because next year it changes because everything will be Alexis. i totally agree with that though! I was so excited for the gifts the grandparents got her already! We spent the day visiting all the families. I was so tired by the end of the day I passed out a little after 9. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!




Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment