We are officially having a girl!! The closer my Dr.'s appointment got the more nervous I would find out it was a boy. The only reason I was so nervous for it because she already has half her wardrobe, and I've been making stuff for her like crazy. So to switch it would've just been a pain. We went in last week at my 22 week mark. We had to switch the appointment a few times so we could make sure Jaron could make it. The Dr. went through everything to see if everything was developing right. She looks healthy! That was such a relief. Her head is in the 80%, body was in the 70%, and legs were short in the 40%. (I don't remember exact percentile.) So she defiantly is her fathers child. We both have big heads and short legs but my torso is shorter and he has a long one. She is already my dancing baby. She is very flexible in there. The whole time she had her feet touching her head and she didn't want to move for anything. The Dr. kept saying he's seen it before but not much and then he was just like wow I can't believe she's so flexible. I told Jaron it is because I'm still stretching out and I can still do my splits flat. (I don't want to loose them because I'm hoping to find another dance job for next season.) The Dr. reassured me my belly button wasn't going to explode. ha But I still wonder because it's so far out there. I'm 23 weeks today and starting to look like a Prego muffin. Almost all my food aversions have gone away and I'm ready to go back to eating all my healthy food again. Yeah! I hated veggies and fish for a long time but now I have missed them like crazy! But Jaron and I are so excited to have a healthy little girl!! I can't wait until she gets here!!
Jaron and I are high school sweethearts that dated 5 years before getting married. We have been married now for 5 1/2 great years! We just had our first child in March. Her name is Alexis, she is our pride and joy!! We also have two fury kids as well. They are Yorkshire Terriers that have been great companions. We live in Saratoga Springs over looking the lake. Jaron works for a internet marketing seminar company and is always traveling around the world. While I get to be a stay at home mommy. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything!
3 comments:
Maybe you shouldn't say "OFFICIAL" until you actually have her. Because, you never know.... :)
Oh, I'm so excited for you guys!!! The ultrasound pics are amazing!! I love her little foot and hand! Yay! (this is Mandy, not Bruce :) )
YEA!! She will be beautiful of course. I am so happy for you guys you have always been such a cute couple:)Congratulations!
Post a Comment