Ok so next on the blogging update my cute fury kids had there Birthday in November! We did not celebrate I'm starting to treat them more like dogs every year instead of humans. Harley is now a grumpy old man 4 year old and Roxy has calmed down quite a bit in the last year and just turned 3 years old. I found out the other day Roxy is a bird killer. I was so upset with here we didn't talk for a few days. Also to announce Roxy is going to have puppies any day!! Yes, you heard me right! I wish it weren't true but it so is! She had a very strange heat in October. I thought she went through heat so we broke out the diapers on both dogs and kept them separated. Then a few weeks later she went back into it. Harley was the worst dog in the world. He would stay outside and jump at the window for 8 hours straight and make these horrible mating calls. It was a cry, wine, and growl at the same time. I've never heard that noise come out of him. I kept them separated for 2 weeks thinking I had done the job. Well a few weeks ago I was wondering why Roxy was getting fat because Harley eats more than her. Then she kept getting fatter and fatter and whiny, so we decided I think she's pregnant. And now she is just huge! So no I swear I am not running a puppy mill and I feel horrible for this poor little dog having puppies 3 times in row. I feel like a parent with teenagers and they went behind my back and got knocked up! But because I have no idea when the deed was done we don't know the exact date she will be having puppies. But I am guessing there will be 4 little ones to add to our home! If you or anyone you know would want a puppy let me know!! I will keep you updated on this prego princess!!
Also in November I was able to spend a week in Idaho with my nieces and nephews. My sister was out of town and my mom and I watched the 4 kids. It was a good way to prepare me for my little one on the way! I'm glad there is only 1 baby not 4! I'm not sure how my sister does it!
My youngest sister in law turned 11 this year!! It is so crazy!! To think she was only 1 when I started dating Jaron! She is loves Michael Jackson! We got her a poster of him so we thought... She went home and opened it and it was a picture of Kim Kardashian in barely anything!! Addison was like I don't think that's Michael Jackson, Alyssa was just disgusted, Gary was wondering who it was, While Lori was wondering why it matter who it was, and I'm sure Daniel was enjoying the picture. So we told her we would get her the right one and Daniel, my 16 year old brother in law, could keep it. I don't think I will ever live down getting her that present!!








No comments:
Post a Comment