Friday, November 6, 2009

Crib

I am slowly getting Alexis's nursery done. Yes I said SLOWLY. I cleared out our guest room stuff and now I'm starting to get it all full of baby stuff. We are waiting to paint the walls until after my appointment on Monday to make sure I'm really having a girl. (I have had nightmares our first ultra sound we did was wrong because it was so early. So now I'm stressing a little bit.) I also finally finished my crib last week. Like everything I have the ideal thing of what I want to buy my baby but am finding cheaper solutions for what I want. So I found a great deal on KSL for this white crib that I painted black. I took a few short cuts that I shouldn't have and it didn't turn out quite perfect in places but by the time the bedding is in there you won't even notice it... hopefully. It came with a mattress but was pretty beat up so we are getting a new one of those to add to it. The blanket hanging over the edge is what I am doing her nursery and bedding in. I can't wait for it all to be done and put together! I have been enjoying so much making things for the baby! She is going to be spitting up on the cutest things in the world!! I have made a ton of blankets already too! The good side of not working at the moment is having the time to do all these fun projects!!

4 comments:

The Hone's said...

That is so cute. Im sure your little girl will be decked out to the hilt. So cute.

melissabastow said...

That's cute - I like that crib way better in black than in white.

Nicole said...

So cute! I have that same fabric to make a blanket! Love the crib :)

Jori Lynd Photography said...

LOVE IT!