Friday, October 30, 2009

20 weeks

Yeah, I am finally half way there until I meet my Alexis!! In some ways it seems like I have been pregnant forever and in others it has gone by pretty fast. I hope this last half goes extremely fast! I am so excited for her to get here! My Dr. doesn't do the normal 20 week check up they wait until 21 weeks so I haven't gone in for that. We also had to move it to the next week because Jaron really wanted to be there and won't be home until then. I am very excited for the ultrasound to check and make sure everything is healthy and to make sure she is a she! My belly is still growing like crazy. My belly button is all the way a outie and I wonder if it will just explode when it can't go out anymore. Wish me luck that this last half will go fast!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

So exciting! You look so cute Michelle!

Nicole said...

You're glowing! So cute. I can't wait for my 21 week appointment but, seems like its forever away {Dec. 4} Good luck can't wait to hear how yours goes :)

melissabastow said...

I really hope your belly button doesn't explode.

kEnZiE b said...

Your belly is so cute!! Hope everything is going good!