Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Park City

Both my parents have time share condo's up in Park City at the West Gate Resort. (Yes we all agree it is weird that they are divorced and both have them there. And no it was not split up in the divorce. They were both purchased afterward.) So I am going to Park City quite often anymore and I love it!! I was up there a month and a half ago during my dad's time. And this week is my mom's time to have it. So me and Jaron headed up there from the pumpkin patch and got there late Friday night and stayed until early Sunday afternoon. It is quite relaxing up there! I love going to the pool! It isn't quite as fun now that my time limit in a hot tub is around 10 minutes. (Yes I did check with my Dr. as long as I don't get over heated I'm fine. It's like saying you can't take a bath the whole 9 months.) I also love going to the gym. I didn't think I would miss my gym pass so much. Sadly I can't get a great run in anymore being 18 weeks prego with a very growing belly! It wears me out for the rest of the day so I just avoid it because yes I am lazy! I was able to go shopping at the outlets. I found some great deals for baby Alexis!

1 comment:

The Hone's said...

I was at the West Gate Saturday night as well. Funny what part did you guys stay in? We were in the Bear lodge. Wish I would have known so we could have said hello. Lol