If you didn't notice already today is catch up on blogging day for me! I usually have nothing to blog about, but when I do I have a few things at once. But here is a wonderful exciting up date on my 18 weeks of being pregnant... Yeah! lol Well the morning sickness is all gone! I defiantly must say everyone is right this is the most enjoyable part of being pregnant! So I'm enjoying it while it lasts! My aches and pains haven't really hit yet unless I sit in a car for to long. She is moving more and more everyday! I still don't quite understand what people say about flutters in there belly but mine are more like popcorn popping in there or she's trying to tickle me. If I lay on belly I can usually tell where she is and Jaron will put his hand over her and can feel her move just barely. He loves it! My belly is growing at ginormous speeds! It's almost 1/4 of a inch a week. No joke! At first I thought I won't get to big I'm not going to be like my mom keeps telling me. I was hoping I would take after my Dad's mother and sisters instead of my moms side. No offense but they get huge and have huge babies. But the last few weeks have proven me wrong! Jaron was gone for 2 1/2 weeks and came home to a pregnant wife. He says it's so cute. Right before leaving again he told me that I was getting big and he saw it grow while he was home. I was like thank you I love you too! So the freak that I am, I get online and look at what people look like at 18 weeks. Well Jaron told me I was bigger than all the pictures we saw online. I was like Thank You... Again! Now my preparation has gone into preparing even more for the dreaded stretch marks how to prevent and how to get rid of them! For everyone that has been pregnant please tell me what you did and if it worked. Here are a few pictures of my growing belly. I must say thank goodness I'm not quite as big as the picture with my mom I was pushing her out there as much as possible because they were all teasing me. I have a few more weeks before I am there.


3 comments:
I used cocoa butter lotion with vit E in it and it seemed to help, but I got tons of stretch marks on my legs. Although I only have a few on my sides so im happy about that, but it just really depends on your skin and stretch marks actually happen from the inside out so it just depends. You look adorable. I loved being pregnant. Isnt so cool now that you can feel her?
You look so cute prego!!! You will love being pregnant so much more now that the sickness is over. I also used the cocoa butter religiously and I didn't get a single stretch mark until a week before I had him so I don't know if it really works or if it is just luck of the draw. I hope you don't, good luck!
I used everything and nothing worked for me. I didn't get stretch marks on my stomach with Sawyer just my inner thighs and boobs but I did with Jack. I think that some people's skin is more elastic so they don't get very many but not me. Hopefully you'll get lucky. I just gained so much weight that my skin had to stretch a ton.
Post a Comment