So much has happened and I'm very behind on blogging. It always seems like when things go on in your life who has time to blog about it! But I'll catch you all up on a few things that have been going on in the our lives.
First off Michael Jackson died just in case you have been away from the world and did not watch the TV because it is on every two seconds. But yes, I was very sad about this!! Most people do not know but I have always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson! When I was 4 I wanted to marry him that changed when I finally understood that he was older than my mom. I also was in love with his movie Moon walker! I would through temper tantrums if my mom would not rent it for me at the movie rental store so she finally bought it for me. I know he is crazy and is very strange, but you can not deny he is very talented! I have always been inspired by him as a dancer!For the 4th of July we went golfing with our friends. It was a ton of fun! (Jaron has turned into a huge golfing fanatic after I got him a pass for Easter. So we have gone quite a bit while he has had some time off work.) We also enjoyed a BBQ with our friends and watched some fire workers at Thanksgiving Point.















No comments:
Post a Comment