Thursday, July 30, 2009

Enjoying Life

Not to much has happened the last few weeks. Jaron had 5 weeks off with a small 2 day trip in the middle of that. It was so nice to actually have him home and live a normal life of seeing your husband everyday. I haven't had a month like that for almost 3 years! We did celebrate our 4 year Anniversary and we forgot it. I thought it was the day after and he just forgot until 3:30 that afternoon. It was sad we haven't been married long enough to forget and the last 2 years Jaron has always been out of town for it. Jaron made me a awesome dinner and that was about all we did to celebrate it. Super exciting! Baby Sanchez is doing great so far! I go in for my first ultrasound next week and then I will officailly know how far along I am. I can not wait! I'm really enjoying being pregnant! To know a little baby is growing inside me is so exciting! I just can not wait until Sanchez gets here!! It's hard finding out so early because now I will be pregnant forever! My wonderful morning sickness kicked in 2 weeks ago. I don't know who calls it morning sickness because I get worse the farther the day goes. My taste buds are always changing. The only real craving I've had was for a smoothie one day. Jaron kept asking me what I wanted to eat and I got so mad because I told him over 10 time I just wanted a smoothie and I guess that was not considered food. I am also living on crackers and Zofran everyday to try not to puke, and I just started taking B12 too. For the most part it works but every once in while it doesn't. I was lucky enough to get my stitches taken out last week and I my eye looked like it was on the mend. Until a few trips to the porcelain god and I was even luckier to get my whole suture redone in my eye on Monday. Jaron has been gone this week so I went and stayed with my mom and dad to have them baby me afterwards. Even with a few minor bumps in the road I am still so happy I am pregnant and would never take it back! I have waited long enough to have my baby Sanchez and I am just to excited!!
Harley is so overprotective of me it is funny. He will get so upset if Jaron hugs me and we pretend fight and he goes after Jaron and play bites him. Nobody messes with his mom! His favorite thing to do is snuggle with me and he thinks he's a baby and loves being held like one. I am so glad to have my furry kids to take care of me while Jaron is gone!










Here are some great pictures of us up the canyon with Jaron's family. One day we went up for hot dogs and marshmallows. The other time we went up with Jaron's family and my nieces and nephew and played in the water.

















Jaron and I went to see The Fray last week with our friends Sydni and Jarrett. It was a good chill concert. They are great live.

2 comments:

melissabastow said...

Your whole eye surgery thing really freaks me out. Just so you know. So quit freaking me out and heal already.

And who decided that my nephew(possible niece) could be called "Baby Sanchez"?

Jori Lynd Photography said...

baby sanchez! hahahaha.. so fitting