Yesterday was my spring recital for 2009 at the dance studio I was teaching at!! Everything ran very smoothly!! I was a nervous wreck because I did a solo in it to Halo. It was quite the experience lets put it that way. I got up there and did the best I could do and it was scary than crap! You would have never known I use to do it all the time lol My girls did awesome at there dances!! I am very proud of them!! They worked so hard!! I want to Thank my Dad, Step mom, Little sister, Mother in law, my 2 sister in laws, and my friend Sydni for coming and showing there support!! It means a lot to me! I have absolutely loved teaching dance the last 2 years!! It has been such a great thing to be able to help the girls to grow there talents but I found out last night our studio will be closing. I did know the owner was wanting to sale it but was a little shocked about the shutting the doors. I was very sad because I didn't get to say goodbye to a lot of the girls! I think I will miss the girls the most and how the job kept me busy while Jaron was gone! But it will be nice to take some time off and there always other teaching jobs out there! Check out all the pictures of some of the cute girls I taught!! 






























No comments:
Post a Comment