We were able to go to the Bees game last night! It was such a blast! We got great seats through Jaron's work. I ate hot dog because you have to when you are at a baseball game and we all had wings like you see in the picture! Jaron was quite the heckler at the game! By the end some people were not to happy with him but the security people said there was nothing that they could do about it. This poor Munson guy that he yelled at so much got so fed up by the end through the bat across the field. He would yell, "Don't be a Munson, Munson!"(off King Pin one of his favorite movies), "Your mom hates you!" "I love your mom!" "I'm your Dad" "25 you wish, Your 31 Go Home!" I felt bad for the guy, but all the other guys could handle Jaron yelling at them and it even made them hit better sometimes! But we won in baseball overtime by one point (lol sorry I don't baseball talk just basket ball) so Jaron's heckling annoying or funny really worked! 











1 comment:
That is so funny about Jaron's heckling. We have a friend we go to the Owls games with and he is so bad. It is embarrassing, but funny too!
Post a Comment