Jaron was able to go to Hawaii to go to Hawaii the last week and a half for work. I know you are all jealous of him so am I! I was going to go with him but they ended up adding shows to his schedule so he had to work longer so I could not go out there because I had a competition that weekend. I was not a happy camper when we got the news about the schedule change because we had my flight booked and all the plans made everything. So after canceling everything and me throughing a fit and crying a lot I'm over it because we all know how spoiled I am and Jaron will just be taking me somewhere else sometime this summer, I'm hoping...
Enjoy the pictures. He wasn't able to take many or play much because he was working so much and saw so many people he had a ton of paper work to do. He also did 8 flights in 12 days between traveling from island to island and was very tired when he got home. He was able to go to Kawia, Maui, the Big Island, and Oahu. 









1 comment:
gotta love the shirts!
Post a Comment