Monday, March 2, 2009

Island Getaway...

Yesterday Jaron and I wanted to get out of the house and do something out of the normal. So we took a drive and Jaron took me to Antelope Island. I wrote a essay on it in one my English classes for college so every sense then I've always said we should go there. Well 3 years later we ended up there. It was pretty cool. We weren't able to go into the visitors center because it was closing so I didn't get to read and learn anything new about buffalo so this drive wasn't really educational. lol But we were able to see the buffalo run through the fields. The Antelope just blended right into the brush and weeds it was hard to see them. Off to the side of the road we were able to see some buffalo though and they were fighting or playing. I said it was like Roxy and Harley just a giant version! It was pretty cool though. I nice little island getaway!

No comments: