Alexis turned 7 months old yesterday!! WOW I never thought I would really be saying that! I never really thought to hard after 6 months old! Now I am prepared for any age! She has grown up so much in the last month!! I will never take her in to her well child check up on the first day because that is what happened on 6 months. They were asking me all the developmental questions and she was quite doing them all but if we went at the middle of the month she would have been. So me being the paranoid freak I am stressed for a little bit. But I am over it and she is just normal and will do everything at her own pace. She is now sitting up on her own with rarely falling over. She can roll all over the room. She loves that she can get around now. Her core muscles have gotten stronger for when we pull her to stand up. She will be sporting a 6 pack soon. ha ha And of course my favorite new accomplishment she can now she "MAMA!" YEAH! I don't think she knows what is means yet though. I thank Sesame Street and the Letter M on Friday for this! I will get it taped soon and post it. She only does it when she thinks no one is watching so I will walk away and she starts talking and saying it or when I am getting her dressed. She loves banana's and banana's and oatmeal mixed. She has to have her bottles warm or she freaks out and won't take it. Can we say spoiled! I almost had her broke of this and having room temperature bottles when Jaron was gone for 2 weeks then he came home and gave her one warm bottle and it was all over. I haven't gotten her to drink a non warm bottle sense. She loves to growl! She loves to dogs!! Harley loves her to death!! He is so good with her. He lets her pull his hair and kick him to death. Tonight he was trying to steal her cracker. As soon as she gets to share her food he will love her even more. She loves to play rough! I am so excited for all the Halloween things we will be doing next week with her!! (If the weather cooperates!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She ALWAYS looks so cute. Her outfits are to die for!
Jaron and I are high school sweethearts that dated 5 years before getting married. We have been married now for 5 1/2 great years! We just had our first child in March. Her name is Alexis, she is our pride and joy!! We also have two fury kids as well. They are Yorkshire Terriers that have been great companions. We live in Saratoga Springs over looking the lake. Jaron works for a internet marketing seminar company and is always traveling around the world. While I get to be a stay at home mommy. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything!
2 comments:
She ALWAYS looks so cute. Her outfits are to die for!
I agree with Abby you always have her dressed to the hilt. She is such a cutie. I can't believe she is already 7 months.
Post a Comment