I went to Idaho earlier this week to see my sister and her kids. I drove up with my other sister and my mom. It was nice to get away and with Jaron going back to work it made it easier for him to go. It was just a short trip up and back. We were able to play with the kids a lot. We went to the Boise Discovery Center. It was really cool! It was kind of like a big science fair. I was not smart enough for it. I was like wow what's that... lol My nieces and nephews love it there. They will be able to explain it all to me soon. My sister took pictures of Alexis in her blessing dress. So stay tune for those soon! My nieces and nephews loved to give Alexis attention. They have another cousin named Sophie and kept getting the name mixed up but she didn't care she was just happy to have someone play with her. We left Wednesday morning and stopped by my grandparents on the way home. It was my grandpa's birthday and we surprised him by showing up. They hadn't met Alexis yet. He loves babies it was fun to see him with her! It was nice to see them! It was a fun short trip!! I wish my sister lived closer so I could see her more!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I had so much fun!!!
Post a Comment