Thursday, May 6, 2010
Skinny Jeans
So I just have to put it out there. Fat people shouldn't wear skinny jeans. I'm not being rude I'm being honest. If your not a smaller size don't do it. It just makes you look bigger than you really are. These people should wear pants that flatter them more. I am including myself in this band of skinny jeans as well. I know I am such a fashion diva and everyone should listen to me... lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I agree with you in theory. One of my favorite movies when I was in junior high (long before your time, I'm so old, haha) there was this movie called Hackers. It had a line: "spandex should be a privilege, not a right."
BUT!!! If this is a photo you think is an example of a bigger person who shouldn't wear skinny jeans, I completely disagree. That lady is showing off her curves and I guarantee you that there are PLENTY of men out there who appreciate it and even prefer it to anorexic chicks. :)
I agree... I also feel that way about floods, high waters, or whatever you want to call them. I know WAY too many people who apparently have no clue!! (And that fetish also goes for kids; just buy them pants that fit already!!!)
I feel the same way! I'm not a huge fan of skinny jeans anyways I can't stand them. It takes certain women to pull them off.
I don't think skinny jeans really work on anyone with any kind of hips. All they do, is make butts look fat. Everyone should stay away from skinny jeans. They are probably evil.
I hate skinny jeans...and I agree...Fat people shouldn't wear them...I am including myself in that category! I hate when they do and their fat hangs over or out or you can see there cottage cheese butt through the pants...EWW! C'mon...wear something flattering not gross.
Post a Comment