Saturday, May 22, 2010

My week

So if you weren't aware last week was "Michelle Week" if you forgot to celebrate I'm sorry your loss! Maybe next year! It was a pretty good week! Mothers Day was kind of crazy like every year running all around seeing everyone and Lexi decided to be ornery all day. But it was great to see all the family! Monday was my Birthday. I am very old now! CRAZY! 25 is half to 50 it is so old!!! It's not really old but I'm not considered young anymore. I'm defiantly an adult especially sense I have a child now. I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch! I love that place! And for dinner we had friends over and Jaron made a super yummy dinner! On Tuesday we went to dinner with Jaron's family and my Mom and Robb at Los Hermonos. I have to go there every year s I can get their fried ice cream. To die for!! The rest of week was chillaxin with my two favorite people Alexis and Jaron. We planted some flowers, watched some movies, and slept a lot. I got a sewing machine. Now I can be a really cool home maker with it!! I've never sewn with out my mom telling me what to do so I'm nervous to do it with out her so hopefully I can! But anyways Michelle week was a success! Can't wait for it to come again next year!

No comments: