Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there! I have always tried to get a present on mothers day because of my dogs. No one was ever falling for it. But now that I have my sweet baby girl I know the difference for sure!! Being a mother is the best thing I have ever done in my life! I love being a mom! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!























I am so thankful for my wonderful mother!! I have always loved her and appreciated her but now that I understand what it is to be a mom I have so much more love and respect for my own mother! She is so great to me! She is my one of my best friends!! I call her a million times a day just to say nothing and she is always ready to listen.















I am so thankful for my mother in law! She not only let me marry her son, but she has made me apart of the family. She is wonderful! She is always willing to help out whenever we need it! She is my second mom! I love her to death!
And I'm so lucky to be blessed with another mom, my step mom Polly! She is so good to me! I've learned so much from her. She is always willing to drop anything and help when I ask. She is so great for my dad too and I'm so happy they found each other! I am so blessed for my 3 wonderful moms!! They play such an important part in my life!! Love you Mom, Lori, and Polly!

No comments: