Monday, April 12, 2010

One Month

Alexis is a month old today! It's crazy! This past month has flown by! It is so fun to watch Alexis grow up! She has changed a lot! She still fits in her newborn clothes surprisingly. I thought she would be huge and wouldn't fit in them long. They are starting to get tight. She is starting to get into her 0-3 outfits which is so fun because I have so many cute outfits. I'm more excited for the cute shoes to fit too! She is a very strong baby! She loves to hold her head up and look around! Her favorite thing is talking to her. She will just smile and smile at us! We are so lucky to have a good baby!! She gets fussy but what baby doesn't. We get a ton of sleep! She'll go to bed around 11-1 and sleep 4 to 6 hours before waking up to eat again. So I only have to usually get up with her once a night. We love our Potato Bug and couldn't live with out her!!
Healing from a c-section isn't near as bad as I thought it would be!! Because I never pushed and had the emergency c-section I wasn't sore or worn out. The first week was a little painful but after that it hasn't been a big deal. The scar sucks but it is pretty low so I should be able to where most bikini's still... That is if I laser all my stretch marks. I have a million. It sucks!! I'm hating the weight issue but I'm trying and working on it. It is harder to loose than I thought it would be. Someday I will get my body back!! I can not wait!! If you have any great suggestions on great ways to loose weight while nursing I'd love to hear them!

1 comment:

melissabastow said...

I thought she'd be way chubbier by now too. Guess that's just my kids. We'll blame that on the Bastow side then.