Thursday, April 15, 2010
Colic
Colic... Blah! Yep I think my little Miss Alexis has colic. She is such a great fun baby, but then 6pm rolls around and she starts getting fussy. You think she is out and then she gets all tense and starts crying hard. It takes her a few minutes to calm down then she's fine for a while and does it again. I've been reading into to see the best way to go about it. Gas drops help but doesn't take it away. The swing calms her a little but not fully. If you have any suggestions on what works that would be great! I would like to go to bed before midnight again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
My little girl had colic too. It is no fun. There are a few things that we found that really worked. One was the vaccum. She really liked the hum of it. Going out side and walking around helped. Of course you can't do that late at night. But honestly the one thing that saved our life(and sanity) was Gripe Water. It is made by "Little Remedies" it is homeopathic and works like a charm. You can get it at Target, Walgreens, and I think most grocery stores. It is cheaper at Target though. Good luck.
I agree with your friend I loved Gripe Water, We actually gave it to weston before every bottle so it stayed in his tummy and keep it calm. We also put him in his car seat and on top of the dryer or washer and that helped a lot to we also did the vacuum or the blow dryer for some reason the sound works like a charm. I hated Colic, but these tricks helped so so much.
get some gripe water :) you can also find it at toys r us
Tyler had colic...Gripe water worked the best for her! I also had to paid close attention to what I ate. Spicy foods and Chocolate seemed to make it worse! :(
Gripe water. You can get it at health food stores but you'll pay a fortune. I bought it at macey's for about $8.50. Good Luck!
My nephew had it really really bad and so if any of this stuff doesnt work they took him to a chiropracter and they just do one little adjustment and its amazing. I think they took him twice and he was better. Sounds scary but its totally not and I think they did it for like 5 bucks.
Post a Comment