congrats you guys!! she is ADORABLE!!!! thats so scary about the csection.. it scares me just a LITTLE bit for my little guy. glad everything is going well now!
Congratulations!!!! How exciting! Alexis is so so beautiful!!! Glad you are both healthy and home now. Your story sounds identical to what happened to me with my first. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is that the baby and mommy are healthy!!!! My second and third were both super easy and calm deliveries so please don't be afraid for the next time!! so happy for you guys!! xoxo
Jaron and I are high school sweethearts that dated 5 years before getting married. We have been married now for 5 1/2 great years! We just had our first child in March. Her name is Alexis, she is our pride and joy!! We also have two fury kids as well. They are Yorkshire Terriers that have been great companions. We live in Saratoga Springs over looking the lake. Jaron works for a internet marketing seminar company and is always traveling around the world. While I get to be a stay at home mommy. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything!
5 comments:
congrats you guys!! she is ADORABLE!!!! thats so scary about the csection.. it scares me just a LITTLE bit for my little guy. glad everything is going well now!
aaawww...congrats guys!! She's so adorable. I'm glad everything went well!!
Congratulations!!!! How exciting! Alexis is so so beautiful!!! Glad you are both healthy and home now. Your story sounds identical to what happened to me with my first. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is that the baby and mommy are healthy!!!! My second and third were both super easy and calm deliveries so please don't be afraid for the next time!! so happy for you guys!! xoxo
I love your pics of Alexis! She is so precious...I love the one of the doggies looking in on her...so cute!
Way too cute Michellie! I love the outfit!
Post a Comment