On Monday we went to the corn maze before the snow storm hit. I love corn mazes! I am much to big of a woos to love haunted houses. We went to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point. I highly recommend it if you have children, if not go somewhere else. The corn maze was to easy we found the exit 4 times in 20 minutes and kept trying to get lost. Jaron rode a mechanical bull which was hilarious to watch!! We went with our friends Sydni and Jarrett. Sydni had been in the early stages of labor for a week so we were hoping this would get her to go into labor. Around 35 hours later she had her baby girl Ella!!
Jaron and I are high school sweethearts that dated 5 years before getting married. We have been married now for 5 1/2 great years! We just had our first child in March. Her name is Alexis, she is our pride and joy!! We also have two fury kids as well. They are Yorkshire Terriers that have been great companions. We live in Saratoga Springs over looking the lake. Jaron works for a internet marketing seminar company and is always traveling around the world. While I get to be a stay at home mommy. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment