Jaron and I went to the State Fair last week and also went to the 38 Special concert. It was fun to see the animals. We were able to pet the goats and I also learned a little bit about them as well. I thought the owner was cutting the ears off on some of the goats... well that's not really the case. There were 3 different types of breeds, also there are goats from Africa. So now you all learned what I learned. I was a little disappointed with all the Boothe's at the fair. They all had the same thing in them and they weren't anything that cool. We did get a picture of us on a pin. I use to think they were so cool when I was 5 so Jaron decided he get me one. Super cool! Then we went to the 38 Special concert. I didn't have any idea who they were when Jaron told me he wanted to go. But come to find out I did know a few of there songs. It was a very fun concert and free can't beat that!
Jaron and I are high school sweethearts that dated 5 years before getting married. We have been married now for 5 1/2 great years! We just had our first child in March. Her name is Alexis, she is our pride and joy!! We also have two fury kids as well. They are Yorkshire Terriers that have been great companions. We live in Saratoga Springs over looking the lake. Jaron works for a internet marketing seminar company and is always traveling around the world. While I get to be a stay at home mommy. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment