Tuesday, September 29, 2009
15 weeks
I meant to to post this last week on my 15 week mark but I went computer less for a few days and wasn't able to get post it. If you have Facebook I'm sure you've already seen it. My belly is growing fast it seems! I can no longer hide the baby bump in anything I wear. It is very sad but also exciting for people to realize I have a baby and it's not just my gut poking out. In all the books and websites I read about being pregnant they were all saying at the 14 week mark that you may be showing just a little now. And I'm like yeah a little... It grew 1" in 2 weeks. In this picture I am 15 weeks. Jaron says I have to take all the belly pictures in this shirt now so you can see the progress. I am pretty sure I won't be able to wear this at my 40 week mark. I am now 16 weeks and enjoying this stage so much better than the first trimester. I'm getting my energy back and only through up on occasion. I can't wait for the finish line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
congrats girly!!! Its so much better after that dreaded first trimester is over and you can actually enjoy being pregnant and show your cute little belly off :)
Post a Comment