Thursday, June 25, 2009

I went to California last Thursday to meet up with Jaron while he was working out there! It was the first time I have ever flown alone! It wasn't hard at all except I had a few troubles with the parking... I really enjoyed finally being able to see Jaron work after 3 years of not exactly knowing how it all goes down. It defiantly gives me more appreciation for him and what he has to put up and do while working. Now I know why he comes home onry sometimes! He got off work on Saturday afternoon and it was time to switch hotels and hit the beach! The traffic there almost gave me a heart attack though! lol We stayed in West Hollywood and would go to Santa Monica Beach everyday! We also went to Hollywood walk of stars and to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, Guinus World Records Museum, and the Wax Museum. I was a little sad I didn't find Michael Jackson star. lol Yes I'm a nerd but that is the one I wanted a picture with. We also went to the Chinese Theater and I thought the coolest feet and hand prints were Frank Sinatra's! We also ate some great food! On Monday before we left we ate at Saddle Ranch on Sunset Blvd and it had a bull that you could ride. Well I was SO excited to ride it we went there just for that and they didn't have anyone to operate it because they don't get many people on a Monday at 11 that want to ride it. I was so bummed!! Right before we left we decided to hit the beach and try to get a better tan! Even though we didn't do much because it was planned like the day before we left I still had a blast and it was so nice to get out of rainy Utah!!




2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love Cali. The pier's are the best - so much to do. We definitely need some in Utah. But I don't think they are going to build one around Utah Lake?!? :)

Keli and Mike said...

Glad you had a good time, cute pics!