On Saturday my studio went to the Dance Fest Competition up in Logan and we did awesome!! It was a very long day! I woke up at 4:30 and got ready so I could get up to Logan in time because I didn't want to waste the money on a hotel. We all had a ton of fun watching the other dancers!! Center Stage, and Shaw were there, they were probably the better dance studios. It was a great learning experience for the girls to see the large studios and to see what we can grow into. By the end of the day they were very tired! 

We ended up placing in all of our dances 3rd place except 1 dance we placed 4Th. I am very proud of them!! The competition was much harder this week and as a team the dances were improved along with there facials!! We told them if they had showmanship they would get to have a party. No judge commented this week that they needed to smile so I guess the bribing worked! We don't have pictures with our trophies because they are figurines and they wouldn't give them out until afterwards and they were in the boxes. So sorry! 












No comments:
Post a Comment