Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kangroo Zoo

On Saturday Jaron and I were able to watch his little sisters. They are growing up so fast! It is hard! Me and Jaron feel out of the loop as we look old to them and uncool almost... We took them to Kangaroo Zoo which a is a place with inflatable slides and stuff like that. It was fun and then Jaron started making us all race around the place and time us. While Jaron went to work I took them to my dance studio and had them help me with some stuff. Alyssa is on a competition team this year and is doing awesome and I made her show me her dance. Addison helped me with some dances by me putting on music making up her own dance. The rest of the night was filled with watching Annie, Pizza, Hot Tubing, and Nails!

1 comment:

Keli and Mike said...

I love catching up! Looks like you guys are definitely staying busy. I had to laugh when I read your Dominican Republic post. We went there for our honeymoon cause Mike served his mission there. I cried the whole first day because of the culture shock and wanted to go home. I don't remember things being so expensive for us, it seemed really cheap. I'm sure it's because Mike knew how to run the system because he lived there for two years. People thought that he was a native. It was a fun experience though, just an eye opener!