Our Thanksgiving weekend was a little crazy than our average year. Because we had Thanksgiving at my in laws 2 years in a row we had to make up for it and do 2 this year at both my parents. So on Wednesday we had one with my mom. It was a lot of fun! We didn't have all of the traditional food sense we would be having that the next day. We did pasta tortellini salad, my fav, funeral potato's, and etc. I did make the best cheesecake I have ever made! I made everyone try it because it was also the hardest I have ever made and took me 3 hours to make, but was worth every calorie I ate! After dinner we played my favorite game CURSES! My step brother Josh and his wife Carrie were able to come up which I love talking to Carrie she always makes me laugh and there cute little dog Tux! He is a little black Chiawau that is so well mannered! Then my sister Melissa and her family came down from Idaho and I was thrilled because I haven't seen them forever and especially my new niece for a second at her baby blessing. But anyways it was so good to see them and all the kids! I couldn't believe how much Hannah had grown and Caleb. Gage is hilarious. Jaron thought he was funny to play with because he's a trouble maker. So as for Thanksgiving Day got up watched the parade like I do every year. Jaron watched it with me for the first time ever. We did his paperwork for work while we watched it. Then we went to my Dad's for dinner. We had awesome food! My step mom, Polly had worked all day on all the traditional Thanksgiving food. Carrie, my sis, had mad our traditional homemade rolls that we always have to have. After dinner we visited while we cleaned up. The kids went and played guitar hero with uncle Jaron supervising. (I know scary thought) Gage loves guitar hero. For a 22 month old he's hilarious to watch whenever he sees guitars. After dinner I ran to Walmart with my sister to get some things before the crowds on black Friday. Then I got to go to work. Yeah! A great way to end the day! I went to work for 4 to 5 hours to get Landslide ready for the sales on Friday. We had to finish putting a shipment in and move everything around that's why it took so long for all that are wondering. But over all it was quite a day!







1 comment:
Wow, that is like the cutest baby on the planet!!!
Post a Comment