skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kayne West so annoying
Kayne West is so annoying!! Like he thinks he's the coolest person in the world. Well news flash!! He's so not. He's a chubby guy that isn't. Last year he said he was bigger than Justin Timberlake... So not! Everyone knows that who ever Justin Timberlake collaborates with the song is a hit. Then come on these sunglasses are so not c
ool! Why would he try and make everyone believe that they are so great! Dumb! You can't see anything out of the stupid things! The only credit I give him is because yes I am a music junky and love it so I like his but HATE him! With his last release Love Lockdown he released it and it didn't go over like he thought, shocker he's not as good as he thought! So he went back in and rerecorded it so that is why it turned out to be a good song. It was a good reality check for him I think!
1 comment:
Yeah, those glasses are dumb. They look like something that they would wear in the Back to the Future movies (or did that one guy wear 3-D glasses in the movie...I can't remember now.)
Post a Comment